By submitting payment to trackmasters for any of their events, you, the registrant will have deemed to have read and agreed to all terms and conditions governing trackmasters events, including but not limited to car prep, car inspection, on track protocols and general rules of conduct governing our events.
- All registrants must be 18 years or older by date of the event and must possess a valid driver’s license.
- Must use a Snell approved SA 2010 (or newer) helmet.
- Use of a vehicle that has been properly prepared and inspected for track use (refer to car preparation and tech guidelines)
- Understand the meaning of all flags
REGISTRATION FOR EVENTS:
- Registration for all events is facilitated via Club Registration. If you are a first time user, log on to CR.net and create a driver profile. This is a one-time procedure unless you have a need to change/edit information in your profile at a later date.
- Registering for an event without paying does not guarantee you a slot in the event. Course size is limited and is reserved on a first come first served basis.
- Payment is facilitated via ClubReg, or you may send in a check. You will not be confirmed for the event until payment has been received.
- Final registration will be done morning of the event at the track between 7-8AM. All participants are required to bring a valid drivers license, their completed technical inspection form, and their helmet. You will be required to sign a waiver for each event. In return you will receive your event sticker and numbers along with your participant wristband.
- Guests will also be required to sign the waiver and receive a guest wristband.
- Cancellations made 30 days prior to the event receive a full refund less $25 processing fee.
- Cancellations made 29 to 14 days prior to the event receive 50% of registration fee less $25 processing fee.
- Cancellations made within two weeks of the event receive no refund*.
**At the sole discretion of trackmasters, credit may be applied to a future date. Credit must be taken within one year of cancelled event**
- No shows, no refund.
- Must wear closed toed shoes (athletic type or driving shoes). Generally flat-soled shoes. No heels allowed.
- Long pants and long sleeved shirts (and or a jacket) made of natural fibers.
- Driving gloves are not required but recommended.
- Drivers in fully prepared “competition” cars will want to use a full fire retardant suit.
- Use of a Hans or similar devise highly recommended in cars with harnesses.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE DRIVER:
- SAFETY ….is our shared primary concern during the entire event. Anyone deemed to be conducting themselves in an unsafe manner, both off and on the track, will be asked to leave and not be allowed to register for future events. There will be no refunds. There will be no alcoholic beverages of any kind to be consumed until after the track is closed for the day. This includes guests and visitors.
- Track Protocols and Procedures…must be understood and practiced by all drivers. It is the responsibility of each participant to make certain they know and understand these rules. Anyone choosing not to abide by these expectations will be considered to be conducting themselves in an unsafe manner and will be asked to leave the event.
- Courtesy and Respect …is the right of every participant. Driving on the track in a manner deemed too aggressive, or unsafe (i.e., passing without a point-by), will result in elimination from the event.
- Off-track excursions or any type of on-track incident…will result in a black flag requiring the driver to come off the track for a consultation with the chief instructor. Repeated black flag offenses will result in expulsion.
- Damages to the track and or facilities …the driver will be held responsible for damages they cause on the track and or related facilities. This can include but not limited to Armco repair and or speedy-dry used for fluid leaks, etc.
In addition to yourself and your car, you may want to consider bringing along…
- Extra food and or snacks
- Cooler with water or Gatorade type drinks
- Folding chair, sunscreen, sunglasses, rain gear
- Assorted tools; tire gauge, torque wrench
- Extra oil, brake fluid and brake pads
- Paper towels, rags and glass cleaner
- Pen and paper for note taking
- Tarp to put things under in case it rains